• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Database server ( Looks like there's nothing here! ) Error

Server operating system version
centos-7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.47
Hello,
I'm having a blank page in the Database Server section it says (Looks like there s nothing here!)

I deleted Plesk en reinstalled it several times but the problem persists
ps: a week ago the page displayed a setup list of the MariaDB Server.

when I run #plesk repair DB. it shows

Wrong APS database configuration .................................. [ERROR]
everything was ok a week ago I don't know what is happening

Name : plesk-ui-library
Version : 18.0
Release : 2.centos.7+p18.0.47.5+t221020.0801
Source RPM : plesk-ui-library-18.0-2.centos.7+p18.0.47.5+t221020.0801.src.rpm

I executed the 2 commands described in the link but it seems I have the same version of both the Plesk version and UI Library

I think this is not related to UI, but some very basic error situation with the database on the system. According to an installer script I found with the search "Wrong APS database configuration" that error message string is closely related to other database errors:

1667902182352.png

So I am guessing that something with the installation is wrong or part of the database is missing that Plesk expects to work properly. However, there don't seem to be any support articles or other docs that explain what this error means in detail. So we can only guess ...

I'd start with a check that the apsc database is present and that all tables starting with "aps" of the psa database are also present:

Do you see the "apsc" database when you log in to your database on the console?
# plesk db
> show databases;

Do you see all these tables in your psa database?
1667902462787.png

Back