• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Database size wrong in disk usage stat

D4NY

Regular Pleskian
I want to report a strange situation on one of my websites. This subscription has 3 database, the website db (wordpress), the forum db and a stat db.
According to my Plesk PhpMyAdmin the first one is 12mb, the forum si 493mb and the third db is less than 1mb. Total should be a little bit more than 500mb.
It's a few days that i receive Plesk warning about disk usage (exceed the max allowed for that subscription)... database space 2.8 GB (!!!!).
How is it possible? I have repaired all database but nothing change, plesk stat says 2.8gb, while phpmyadmin from plesk says 500mb.

Got it. Such a big difference! Hope this will be fixed in future releases.
Thank you

Back