• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Databases and Files get deleted by itself?

J

just_guy

What can cause plesk to wipe everything clean?

I have 3 databases and i have over 17 GIGS of music and files on my site.

For some reason, Plesk just wipe out everything. However, it still showing that i have used up 17 GIGS of space. How can that be when i don't even have files stored on my server anymore unless it took my files and store it somewhere? Can my files be somewhere other then in server path of HTTPDOCS

I was able to log into the Control Panel and when i click on SESSION, i saw to ADMIN log onto the control panel. One was me..but i don't know who the other admin was? Could it be hacked?

Im getting frustrated here cus my main website is gone and so as my subdomain website....All my databases are gone. I can't be designing my website again from scratch. So time consuming and not only that...members of my site will have to re-registered all over again. I've lost about 1000 plus members..

Anyhelp is much appreciated.

So I know this **** but... why the hell didn't you have backups. At least backup your site code, html and database and such. You don't have to do that very often, a month old backup is always better than no backup at all.
I'm sorry to hear this and I hope you fixed it. I can't help you though I would advise to hire someone with experience to get back your data if it's worth enough to you..

Back