• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [Debian] Plesk\Exception\Database: DB query failed: SQLSTATE

PluginDB

New Pleskian
Hello! Today i encounter a problem with Plesk Onyx on Debian 8.7

Code:
ERROR: Plesk\Exception\Database: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.sessions' doesn't exist, query was: DESCRIBE `sessions`

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Mysql.php:53)

The follwing article in the kb is not helpful at all since its for plesk 12 and not for debian.

https://kb.plesk.com/en/122876

In this order:

You could first try
# plesk repair db -y

Then, if that did not solve the issue,
# plesk repair installation

If that still did not solve the issue:
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp17.0.17-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Open a support ticket with Plesk support. https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Currently reinstalling plesk onto another system and than migrating it... I'll let you know if that fixed the issue

But thanks for you reply! :)

Another problem occured...

After Installing plesk onto the other server it is not possible to migrate because it shows that the source server is empty..

Update: Issue not solved, unable to create a ticket because i bought at a reseller... Tried to do Peter's steps.

So... i do have to pay to get support? Thats not normal... i try to fix this issue myself but thanks for the help

The reseller from where you bought the license should provide support. Unfortunately, many of them just don't.

The've provided support. They gave me a new server, they ran the reinstaller program but that didnt fixed it

Back