• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Dedicated IP and Default SSL

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
How can an normal user set by default the ssl when have dedicated IP?

The only way that I found is with admin user and this steps :

1. Create or Import Cetificate (/admin/ssl-certificate/list )
2. Set to dedicated IP (/admin/ip-address/list/)

There is any way to do the same, but with normal user?

Thanks

When the user is logged in, she should see the "SSL/TLS" icon on the "Websites & Domains" page. That menu icon can be used to install a custom certificate in user subscriptions for specific domain names. A user however cannot create, edit or change the server's certificate.

When the user is logged in, she should see the "SSL/TLS" icon on the "Websites & Domains" page. That menu icon can be used to install a custom certificate in user subscriptions for specific domain names. A user however cannot create, edit or change the server's certificate.

I know, but my question is not for install a domain certificate. I need set this certificate as default of dedicated IP (not for server). The server have other IP.

Sample :
4 IP: 1 shared (the server IP) , 3 dedicated IP (for suscription)
ips.png

How can the user use the domain certificate to set the dedicated ip if the user not have admin level.

cert.png

bt.png

Back