1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Default Certificate Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by alirizvi55, Sep 9, 2005.

1. alirizvi55

alirizvi55 Guest

After I installed a new cert on one of my domains, I still got the default plesk cert at:
    https://www.domain.com

The new cert seemed to have installed just fine but then I noticed that I couldn't open the default certificate in Plesk. I get the following error:
    CertEditForm::assign() failed: Unable to get certificate info: openssl_x509_parse() failed: error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/cert/cert_edit.php:278 psaerror(string "CertEditForm::assign() failed: Unable to get certificate info: openssl_x509_parse() failed: error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)")

Anyone have ideas on what could have gone wrong?

Thanks,
    Ali