• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Websites showing old Certificate

darren.mccann

New Pleskian
Plesk 11.5 - Preface: I've inherited this system and am planning to migrate off it as soon as humanly possible. However, I have domain certificates due to expire in the next couple of weeks so this needs fix before any migrations can be planned.

I have a new certificate uploaded to the domain repository. When I select the new certificate under the scripting and security page for the domain I get an error:
Internal error.
ERROR: Call to a member function getScheme() on a non-object (Apache.php:785)

I've used plesk bin certificate --assign-cert command which completes successfully

But when I browse to the site, it shows the older certificate which is due to expire.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Assume that I have never used Plesk before.

That version must have been current about 9 or 10 years ago. I am afraid that support is not available for it anymore. If I remember correctly it is also not possible to migrate from that version directly to the most recent one. Are we talking many websites? Else it could be best to migrate website and mail content by using the Website Importer extension on a new Plesk.

Back