• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Default language in wordpress toolkit

garcue

Regular Pleskian
How can I make the wordpress toolkit extension install my wordpress in another language automatically?

When you make quick install of WP instance, language of client's account will be used for installed WP. If you need to change WP language - use custom installation type.

When you make quick install of WP instance, language of client's account will be used for installed WP. If you need to change WP language - use custom installation type.

Thanks for the IgorG response, but the installation of wordpress is done automatically since I have created a plan that install wordpress automatically on the site. The issue is that that installation is done in English and I want to put it in another language. Any idea how to do that?

What is the language of the client for whom a subscription based on this plan will be created?

Hi Greg,

Plesk version: Plesk Onyx Versión 17.5.3 Update #35
Wordpress Toolkit version: Versión: 2.5.0-748

Hi Greg,

Plesk version: Plesk Onyx Versión 17.5.3 Update #35
Wordpress Toolkit version: Versión: 2.5.0-748
Thank you! Most likely your account language doesn't set to Spanish for whatever reasons. Please clarify who is going to be the owner of the subscription? If you create a subscription for Administrator, please proceed to 'Profile & Preferences' on the left tab, make sure interface language is set to Spanish and even it was already set to Spanish click on 'Ok' to save it in Plesk. Then try to create a new subscription and check the Wordpress language.

Last edited:
Back