• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Deleted domain - Could not issue/renew Let`s Encrypt certificates for Administrator

nornagest

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi
I had a domain, now cancelled, but I still keep getting this message via email.
How do I fix?
Tnx!

Login to Plesk and navigate to your domain, click on SSL/TLS Certificates, next click set the "Keep websites secured" toggle to off.

This might not be sufficient. If @Kaspar 's solution cannot fix the issue, also do this, please:

1) The domain might be listed in the current orders. Please check at:
# ls -l /usr/local/psa/var/modules/sslit/etc/live/ | grep <your domain name>
If the folder does exist, please remove it as follows:
2) mv /usr/local/psa/var/modules/sslit/etc/live/<your domain name>/ ~/
3) Also, it might exist in the SSLIt database. You can see it as follows:
3a) Access the SSL It database:
#sqlite3 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/sslit/sslit.sqlite3
3b) Run the following command to check the last 10 notifications and their state:
> select id,createdDate,state,params from Notification where params like '%<your domain name>%' order by id desc limit 10;
3c) If there are still entries in the output, remove the notification entries, else these would still be processed:
> delete from Notification where params like '%<your domain name>%';
3d) Exit SQLite
> .quit

Back