• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deleting ALL Client Data (e.g., From the Server Backup Repository)

Eric Pretorious

Regular Pleskian
I've removed customers [using the Web interface] but the customers' data still exists in the server backup repository (i.e., /var/lib/psa/dumps).

How can I delete customers' data from the server backup repository when deleting the customer's account? Is there an option that I've overlooked?

TIA!

Is there an option that I've overlooked?

No, there isn't! And I think it's a good practice not to delete the backup together with the customer (You could realize later that it was a mistake to delete a customer).
Never the less, you can always delete the customer backup easily through SHELL.

No, there isn't! And I think it's a good practice not to delete the backup together with the customer (You could realize later that it was a mistake to delete a customer).

Is there any other data that should be removed besides the data in the server backup repository (i.e., /var/lib/psa/dumps)?

Not that I know of! (on the assumption the customer deletion was smooth and successful)

Not that I know of! (on the assumption the customer deletion was smooth and successful)

Thanks, Abdi.

Back