• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deleting uploaded images?

Jllynch

Regular Pleskian
I have a client asking how to delete an image once it is uploaded.

When editing a page and then clicking on the insert image icon they then click on Browse Server where they see all the previously uploaded images. How can these files be deleted, or moved into another folder?

Removing Images

Are you using Plesk CP?

If so, log into CP:

System (top tab) > File Manager > httpdocs > attachments > image > select file name of image then click on remove selected.

I hope this helps!

Yeah thanks for that. But it is a bit complex when one delete button would simply do that job. We are trying to keep it all a no-brainer for clients.

I agree that there should be a simple delete function but for now we need to use the "work around".

There are other simplifications that also need to be added so hopefully SB Dev will have this added soon along with template banner deletion, logo deletion and icons indicating whether a template can have a custom banner added.

We also need more basic templates that aren't as artsy without us having to create them ourselves.

Back