• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Demo Site - try before you buy

Cnote

Basic Pleskian
Is there a link I can use to give potential customers so they can try the Web Presence Builder before they buy?

Thanks,
Ron

In Plesk

In Plesk you can allow your customer to use web presence builder.
Easily possible in Plesk 10 and Plesk 11
Tools and Settings.
Try and Buy Mode Settings.
Click on Check boxes
Display trial mode notification in Web Presence Builder editor.
Enable public access to trial mode.

I'm interested in seeing how this would stand up in the Search Engine Optimisation leagues.
We use CMS all round, no matter how big or small the site, but havent tested the SEO ability of a Site Builder.
Anyone have any experience?

thenet.ie
seo ireland

Dia dhuit Scott,

Web Presence Builder provides clean URLs that can be modified per page in the backend as well as the meta tags for the title, description and keywords. A default can be defined for the description and keyword meta tags. The editor allows to turn text into H1 or H2 tags. It also allows to edit the robots.txt file in order to restrict access. A sitemap.xml file is automatically produced and updated. A code can be entered in the backend to verify website ownership e.g. for Google Webmaster Tools, and additional meta tags can be entered per site. That's all good for SEO, isn't it?

What's not so good yet:
- There is an SEO issue that Parallels announced to fix in a future release, see http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=259794.
- The ecwid shop which can be easily integrated does not produce clean URLs.
- There is an option to hide pages from the navigation menu. However, they will appear in the SERPs because they still exist in the sitemap.xml, see http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=274043.

There might be more but it's what just came into my mind. Hope this helps?

Last edited:
Back