• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Denic Settings - Can't Set Up DNS Settings

yavuzyayla

New Pleskian
Hello Guys,

I'm having some problems pointing my .de domains to my new server.

I hav bought a VPS from server4you.de and set up the nameservers and A records as usual.

Denic uses predelegation check meaning your hosting account needs to be active before pointing nameservers to the account.

I did so; I've moved the sites to the new server, then changed the nameservers and appointed A records to it. I updated the A records and NS record inside the hosting account DNS area, then went back to my name.com account and tried to add the nameservers.

Unfortunately, every time it fails. denic.de says that there is not sufficient glue to the records I've created but the nameservers have their IP adresses appointed to them, there are enough IP adresses and records pointed the account:

https://i.imgur.com/LZcCZXv.png

PHP:
ns20.1numarahost.com
ns30.1numarahost.com

Those have different IP's pointing to one server.

Well name.com says this:

Thank you for contacting Name.com. We tried to add these name servers for you but they are failing the predelegation check. When you try to add these name servers to your domain, notice the message that pops up regarding the predelegation check. The registry checks the name servers to ensure that they are registered correctly, and if they are not it will not allow you to add them. You will want to speak with your hosting for further assistance. Once the name servers are properly registered it will let you add them. Please let us know if you have any other issues.

And server4you.de this:

Servername: x

Hi Yavuz,

Thank you for your reply.

I have investigated a bit further and found, that the nameservers you have set
up for the domain are currently not being resolved by 1numarahost.com
nameservers:

> dig ns20.1numarahost.com @ns3.1numarahost.com

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> ns20.1numarahost.com @ns3.1numarahost.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 6146
;; flags: qr aa rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

> dig ns30.1numarahost.com @ns3.1numarahost.com

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> ns30.1numarahost.com @ns3.1numarahost.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 18512
;; flags: qr aa rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

This should be adjusted before attempting to update the domain.

This is going on for a week now and there is no solution suggested from either part, one that I can make sense of.

Could anyone please offer me their assistance?

Thank You.

Back