• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved dgri-report collect on_unchanged_config=ping

I'm confused. (easily done) :)

I thought this forum was moderated by Plesk employees and that they would have a "staff member" label next to their username.

e.g @IgorG has a "staff member" label.

Staff Member.png

Is @SKristich also a staff member? or just a helpful member of the forum? Can he be trusted? He has only made 7 posts in his lifetime. Or am I just being stupid and/or paranoid?

Also, the hyperlink @SKristich originally posted was malformed. I see his post has been edited by a moderator. Am I to assume that the link he posted is safe to use?

Submit a request – CloudLinux

It's just I was expecting the domain to be Plesk, not CloudLinux? Is CloudLinux a subsidiary of Plesk, If so how would I know this fact? Is it common knowledge? Can you see why I would be confused and therefore apprehensive?

Thanks in advance.

No CloudLinux is not subsidiary of Plesk, but they do offer 3rd Extensions on Plesk, as an example: Imunify AV, Imunify 360, Imunify QuickPatch, etc.

As you can see also here:

1594734797583.png

Such extensions are not supported by Plesk directly, but from the extension developer in this case CloudLinux.
So in this case it is correct that a ticket with CL would help you further

Hello,
I suggested contacting our tech support Imunify because I suggested that the problem you described above was caused by our Imunify QuickPatch extension. I apologize if I confused you, and I advise you to wait for an answer from the Plesk command. Thank you in advance.

@Arashi thanks for the clarification.

@SKristich no offence friend, but one has to be careful. I'll open a ticket via the link provided. thank you.

Might I suggest a new feature for the forum of a new label for the likes of @SKristich i.e.
"Plugin Developer" it would appear in place of "Staff Member" to help distinguish/elevate his importance on the forum.

Thanks.

I'm stuck again! I've been unable to open the ticket.

On the form:

Its asks for a Doctor key:

The commands I need to run don't work:

Code:
sudo wget -qq -O - https://www.cloudlinux.com/clinfo/cldoctor.sh|bash

or

Code:
sudo curl -s https://www.cloudlinux.com/clinfo/cldoctor.sh|bash

Both return with "Permission Denied".

sudo on the front made no difference.

(See screenshot attached)

Thanks.