• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Different email domains with alias domain

bulent

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Last .57 #5
Hi
I plan to use several sites on one magento 2 install. To use that functionality i have to make addon domains for the main site, but when i do that, I cant have emails with addon domain names. Is that s bug or feature? Thanks and happy holidays.

Neither bug, nor feature. When adding a domain with the "Add Domain" button, that domain receives the same permissions as the existing subscription domain. How did you add "addon domain names" to your account?

Add domain alias
then choose the main domain, in settings mail service and web service is ticked, but anywhere cant find option to add mail adress with adon domain name.

Add domain alias
then choose the main domain, in settings mail service and web service is ticked, but anywhere cant find option to add mail adress with adon domain name.
What you're describing is an domain alias. Which is different from an actual add-on domain.

With a domain alias, existing email addresses from the primary domain become aliases too. For example if your primary domain is example.com and you add mydomain.bg as an alias, then the email address [email protected] also receives email for [email protected]. So any email address from the primary works as an alias for the alias domain. But with a domain alias, you can't added separate email addresses.

Back