• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Diffrent IP to each resellers nameserver

Carbonzxc

New Pleskian
Hello,

I want to ask a question. We are willing to move from cpanel to plesk obsidian. Currently we got a structure like that in cpanel; Theres around 20 reseller account in cpanel with unique ip for reseller domains (with subs) and nameserver ips such as

dnsvps1.com -> 1.1.1.1 ip and ns1.dnsvps1.com and ns2.dnsvps1.com
site1.com -> 1.1.1.1 and ns1 ns2.dnsvps1.com
site2.com same like site1.com

dnsvps2.com -> 2.2.2.2 ip and ns1.dnsvps2.com and ns2.dnsvps2.com
site3.com -> 2.2.2.2 and ns1 ns2.dnsvps2.com
site4.com like that previous one.

And it goes like that, 20 diffrent ip for resellers and for private nameservers.

So my question is, as i see plesk is using only 1 dns template for all domains hosted on that server. So can we use diffrent ips with diffrent nameservers for reseller account? Hope u guys got what im trying to say. :)

Like reseller1 -> ns1.reseller1.com and ns2-> 1.1.1.1
reseller2-> ns1. reseller2.com and ns2 -> 2.2.2.2
With all domains&subdomains assigned to this reseller

Thanks!

Back