• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

disable backup plesk 10

D

darknessx

hi, how can i disable the autobackup in 1 domain? i have disable the autobackup in that domain in plesk 10.1.1, but plesk continue make the backup, thank you

I do have the same problem, I already uncheck the checkbox "Activate this backup task", but the autobackup feature is still running, and wasting my space / quota.

Have you enabled the general server backup ?
really i have the same problem, in Home >Tools & Settings > Backup Manager: Server Repository> and Scheduled Backup Settings are not enabled.

Also in Home> Subscriptions>mydomain.com> Websites & Domains> Backup Manager: Server Repository> Scheduled Backup Settings> Scheduled Backup Settings are not checked, but still plesk automatic backup this domain monthly in the first day in month, as today 1. December, i get the e-mail alarm level changed because backup this domain, and this domain it is around 14 gb, every time i must stop it to get back "CPU > Total usage" changed its status from "red" to "green".

i don't know what I do with this domain.

By the way I am running Plesk 11.0.9 Update #27

Last edited:
Back