1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disable spamassassin per user/domain?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Cron0, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Cron0

Cron0 Guest

Is there any way to disalow some user/domain to use spamassassin?

I know where to disable it for mailboxes, the hen the users can re-enable it themselves.

Any ideas?
    Thanks alot!

Jean-Francois Chevrette
    Sysadmin, iWeb.ca

2. globodata

globodata Guest

I´d like to know this, too.. anyone ?

to Cron0 :

How are you handlle this, disabling per mailbox ?

I know it´s possible to allow or forbidden changing server wide setting, but it´s possible disable SpamAssassin for the mailbox ?

Regards

3. Cron0

Cron0 Guest

What I'd like to know exactly is how to disable spamassassin for a designated domain so that that domain administrator cannot re-enable it.

cron0

4. globodata

globodata Guest

Well, from I know, you could allow the domain to use personal settings. Then, you could set 'hits for required spam' to a huge number, like 100 , for instance. This way, of course, nothing would be caughted as spam.

I don´t know if there´s a way to just disable Spam Assassin for a domain. If there is, I´d like to know how, too.

Regards

5. alfmanuel

alfmanuel Guest

How to disable SA for a domain ?

Ist there still no solution to disable SA for a domain, so that the user cannot enable it ?

6. poke

poke Guest