• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Disable spamassassin per user/domain?

C

Cron0

Guest
Is there any way to disalow some user/domain to use spamassassin?

I know where to disable it for mailboxes, the hen the users can re-enable it themselves.

Any ideas?
Thanks alot!

Jean-Francois Chevrette
Sysadmin, iWeb.ca
 
I´d like to know this, too.. anyone ?

to Cron0 :

How are you handlle this, disabling per mailbox ?

I know it´s possible to allow or forbidden changing server wide setting, but it´s possible disable SpamAssassin for the mailbox ?

Regards
 
What I'd like to know exactly is how to disable spamassassin for a designated domain so that that domain administrator cannot re-enable it.

cron0
 
Well, from I know, you could allow the domain to use personal settings. Then, you could set 'hits for required spam' to a huge number, like 100 , for instance. This way, of course, nothing would be caughted as spam.

I don´t know if there´s a way to just disable Spam Assassin for a domain. If there is, I´d like to know how, too.

Regards
 
How to disable SA for a domain ?

Ist there still no solution to disable SA for a domain, so that the user cannot enable it ?
 
Back
Top