• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue disable_functions not working?

yabado

Regular Pleskian
I have set the following directive to a domain's Additional ( PHP ) directives and hit Apply.
The directive is completely ignored and does not disable the functions. Other mail directives seem to work.
Is the disable_functions directive skipped or ignored by Plesk?

disable_functions=exec,system,phpinfo

My panel specs:
OS ‪CloudLinux Server 6.9 (Igor Volk)‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #67, last updated at May 30, 2017 03:32 AM

Hi yabado,

Is the disable_functions directive skipped or ignored by Plesk?

disable_functions=exec,system,phpinfo
As far that I know, you are only able to set "disable_functions" ( and it's values ) in your serverwide php.ini - file(s).

As far that I know, you are only able to set "disable_functions" ( and it's values ) in your serverwide php.ini - file(s).
Gee, you're always good for a scare ... I really thought for a moment: "Maybe @UFHH01 is right, I should better check this fast ...".
Fortunately, no, the disable_functions parameter can be set from the local "additional PHP directives" section and it prohibits execution of these commands. There must be a different reason for why @yabado can still use them. Maybe the new configuration was not loaded, e.g. the web server did not reload?

Gee, you're always good for a scare ... I really thought for a moment: "Maybe @UFHH01 is right, I should better check this fast ...".
Sorry... I didn't want to scare you at all and I must admit, that I didn't re-check my statement. :p ( ... but at least I wrote = As far that I know" ^^ )

Back