• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Display admin tab for other Administrators?

theboyk

New Pleskian
Hello.

I'm running Plesk Panel 11 (11.0.9 Update #19) on a number of my servers and I'm trying to figure out why the panel view differs between the admin user that was used for initial Plesk installation/setup and admin users that were created post-installation?

For example, we have a "master" admin account that was used for initial Plesk installation/setup. Logging in as this user, I'm able to see a System Overview on the the Home tab and I also have access to an entire Server tab. But, when I log in as an admin user that was create post-installation, an admin user with the same Role as the earlier admin user I've discussed, this user can't see the System Overview and has no access to the Server tab.

Is there a way to give additional admin users access to these features?

Thanks,
Kristin.

Please check in the permissions of the role to ensure you enable that view too.

Yep, nothing wrong with the role—both admin users are members of the same role (Administrator). That's why it's extremely confusing why one can see the tab and the other can't.

Any further suggestions?

Back