• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved dkim not working on all domains with same configuration

fabieng

Basic Pleskian
Hello
DNS are externals, so I followed this guide :  How to get the DKIM public key from Plesk if DNS is not installed?
then, some domains are working and other not with same configuration !
here are some screen of a domain which is not working :

mail-config.png

mail-config-dkim.png

now at domain level :

domain-setting.png

>> Mail service is not enable here because the mail server is not the plesk itself. activting mail service does not change anything.

now the TXT records :

;; ANSWER SECTION:
default._domainkey.lemarchedebarcelone.com. 3600 IN TXT "v=DKIM1;k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDpKsHYRCle/9TpLN/ex3pg4nJ+rNEv+BYT+9V6VMdJbjcDzJyoLUjfGR3Pr143rOLZ2p6wYrY5DVol7exPSlfB+G2rgaPJqwoEjZa0zGPgfezDsQG0xKGA3J4JLP0+AdwF+kOvqzB1QhxIcOZnIauopEEJEE76aCQ9YBi3pxlxJQIDAQAB;"

the key has been generated as per followinw the guide.

But testing in DKIM, SPF, and Spam Assassin Validator - dkimvalidator.com, the result is DKIM=none. checking source of mail in hotmail is saying dkim=none (message not signed)

so not either saying that dkim key is wrong ! just dkim is not working !

and with same configuration, some other domainns of same server are sending dkim signed e-mails !

No way to find way the mails are sent withing being signed.

thx for your lights if I missed something.

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.32

ok after digging a bit more, I found using this command that some domains had no mail_handlers_control enabled.
plesk sbin mail_handlers_control --list
then, I went to each domain, disable and re enabled the dkim option with apply button and then, all domains are with handlers activated. dkim are ok now !

Back