• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved dkim not working on all domains with same configuration

fabieng

Basic Pleskian
Hello
DNS are externals, so I followed this guide :  How to get the DKIM public key from Plesk if DNS is not installed?
then, some domains are working and other not with same configuration !
here are some screen of a domain which is not working :

mail-config.png

mail-config-dkim.png

now at domain level :

domain-setting.png

>> Mail service is not enable here because the mail server is not the plesk itself. activting mail service does not change anything.

now the TXT records :

;; ANSWER SECTION:
default._domainkey.lemarchedebarcelone.com. 3600 IN TXT "v=DKIM1;k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDpKsHYRCle/9TpLN/ex3pg4nJ+rNEv+BYT+9V6VMdJbjcDzJyoLUjfGR3Pr143rOLZ2p6wYrY5DVol7exPSlfB+G2rgaPJqwoEjZa0zGPgfezDsQG0xKGA3J4JLP0+AdwF+kOvqzB1QhxIcOZnIauopEEJEE76aCQ9YBi3pxlxJQIDAQAB;"

the key has been generated as per followinw the guide.

But testing in DKIM, SPF, and Spam Assassin Validator - dkimvalidator.com, the result is DKIM=none. checking source of mail in hotmail is saying dkim=none (message not signed)

so not either saying that dkim key is wrong ! just dkim is not working !

and with same configuration, some other domainns of same server are sending dkim signed e-mails !

No way to find way the mails are sent withing being signed.

thx for your lights if I missed something.

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.32

ok after digging a bit more, I found using this command that some domains had no mail_handlers_control enabled.
plesk sbin mail_handlers_control --list
then, I went to each domain, disable and re enabled the dkim option with apply button and then, all domains are with handlers activated. dkim are ok now !

Back