• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue DKIM signature failed

Simpleweb

New Pleskian
After upgrade to latest version of onyx i have a problem with dkim signature
I have activated all in plesk and when i send a test email to [email protected]25.com i have this response:

Result: fail (signature doesn't verify)

DNS record(s):
default._domainkey.ordinepsicologiabruzzo.it. 60 IN TXT "v=DKIM1; t=s; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCnvdzOFBy2iyOeR6h0Fng5UH5AdAHsfjlTM7fJWnw2Ly1A5sWtbpLujXJt/o0S9j7O+TphaJPb1ZrYFxI0PJrs37UqiaLCf1+oZ/IKYIUQSvUhRwTOalo30RtzRRrQpJ13E+BnWxRHM4hwccXFVtVSfvul1xemmADh3RW1w8DDWwIDAQAB"

Public key used for verification: default._domainkey.ordinepsicologiabruzzo.it (1024 bits)

NOTE: DKIM checking has been performed based on the latest DKIM specs
(RFC 4871 or draft-ietf-dkim-base-10) and verification may fail for
older versions. If you are using Port25's PowerMTA, you need to use
version 3.2r11 or later to get a compatible version of DKIM.

Also with the tester of my newsletter app i have this reposnse:

The DKIM signature of your message is:

v=1;
a=rsa-sha256;
c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=ordinepsicologiabruzzo.it;
s=default;
t=1525878972;
bh=GndIVq4FWZcwbz3poIITs9x6hDOlrecq3a/OIomndRc=;
l=9374;
h=To:From:Subject;
b=AXckEY6rvKF5Zn0koTXEyJNlyMH1+yclZeApEveQZZiX6Bvdpod6nA8VnWxwIaIMm2mjnHLBqn6Y6sb1sq0PdwWKwZwAXD7uEuq0AMuHm3HQOTDb+ecAOzwr0ZwkEjqTu8lWO2Dp94QI/kmFATJ81ZXlGGsnuzjQXZRUNUThTr8=

Your public key is:

"v=DKIM1;
p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC5mgnojIQVSxL26/RA8z5NF048PoZWvjcy/uOe1c4cSBeIRMX2IfMR4FqqAUr17EObvuOM6DJXcn5TYHRNGZuq2fl6YYwGM0khA8j4t3sNlDznCYAwJ8nit2bh1P2N7/7NnvBoJHaGw9KyzLBAEa+SEEohPV0lZoKYLYE2P9I2UQIDAQAB;
"
Lenght of key: 1024bit

Your DKIM signature is not valid

I have added the correct entries into DNS zone (as you can see from attachment) but no luck.

Also if i check Check a DKIM Core Key for default selector on ordinepsicologiabruzzo.it all is ok.

What i have to do

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    855.6 KB · Views: 9
Back