• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DKIM signature

A

ArduinoP

Hi,

i was wondering how is it possible that Plesk don't support DKIM signature. Is a must have feature for people like me that use server for huge newsletter, and SPF and Domainkeys signature are not enough for some ISP. :(

Your collegue at cP allready have this feature...

Best regards.

We have already corresponding feature request about DKIM support. It will be implemented in one of future releases.

Could you be more specific?

How much we have to wait?

This is a must have feature for me. :)

I can't say exactly when it will be implemented. And Parallels never provide any ETA.

Now also Gmail requires Dkim signs to get the email delivered, look likes you need to hurry...

Yes, it is imminent.

I´m listening the Parallel´s guys saying this for almost 2 yearts, if you want i can post the topic here, when somebody from parallels say that this feature will be available in the next version, and today, is not.

we need to know when!!!!

I´m listening the Parallel´s guys saying this for almost 2 yearts, if you want i can post the topic here, when somebody from parallels say that this feature will be available in the next version, and today, is not.

we need to know when!!!!

Lol?

Parallel please hurry! Gmail allready require DKIM signature...

Lol?

Parallel please hurry! Gmail allready require DKIM signature...

Could you please provide additional details? Please post email which was sent by you and do not received by Google?

Back