• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DKIM

stefanoostwegel

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I really want DKIM to work with Plesk 12.5 CentOS6, postfix and Qmail.
I have found some solutions to get some of it work, but my customers cannot use that, everything has to be configured manually!
When will this support come to Plesk?
Anny sugestions for automation in the DKIM support?

Thanks

Believe it or not but that option is there on the latest version of Plesk 12.5, not sure how long it's been there for since it's not in the change logs and seems to work pretty good. Can find it by going into your domain and click on Mail Settings. You'll find a checkbox saying "Use DomainKeys spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages" (need to make sure you enable it first by going to Tools and Settings, Mail Server Settings, and put a checkmark next to "Allow signing outgoing mail" under the "DomainKeys spam protection" section). More info at http://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/administrator-guide/mail/antispam-tools/domainkeys-protection/

Believe it or not ;) but this option is DomainKey NOT DKIM (DomainKeys is predecessor of DKIM)
and this Option is since Plesk 12.0.18

Eh you know what your right. It's been a long night last night. I'll just make my exit now.

Back