• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DMARC, DKIM and SPF do not work despite activation

Mrobelix

New Pleskian
Hello, I have a problem with my Strato V-Server with Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS and Plesk. I would like to send an e-mail with PHP to a Hotmail e-mail address. But an error message came back:
Code:
This is the mail system at host mrobelix.de.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<###@hotmail.de>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [85.214.134.40] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT024.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)
I have activated DMARC, DKIM and SPF. But when I do a test with Mail-Tester or other Sites, I only get error messages like my DKIM signature is not valid and not found DMARC record. (I use Postfix as mail server.)

I hope someone can help me with the problem.

Sorry for my bad English.

Mrobelix

Here are a few photos of the settings:
chrome_2018-05-15_13-25-24.png chrome_2018-05-15_13-26-52.png chrome_2018-05-15_13-28-12.png chrome_2018-05-15_13-35-58.png

We're not 100% sure, but... if your'e using PHPMailer, those relevant mail settings that you invoke via the Plesk Panel GUI won't apply to e-mails sent via PHPMailer... normally. We will shortly be solving this "challenge" ourselves, as we discovered it whilst investigating. It can be done, but it's not so straightforward and not, by only using the Plesk Panel GUI (in 17.5.3 anyway)

We're not 100% sure, but... if your'e using PHPMailer, those relevant mail settings that you invoke via the Plesk Panel GUI won't apply to e-mails sent via PHPMailer... normally. We will shortly be solving this "challenge" ourselves, as we discovered it whilst investigating. It can be done, but it's not so straightforward and not, by only using the Plesk Panel GUI (in 17.5.3 anyway)

@learning_curve If you find a way to include DKIM with phpmailer, please share it with us.

@learning_curve If you find a way to include DKIM with phpmailer, please share it with us.
Sure, once we've finally configured everything and made it work, we will. We'll raise a separate thread then, rather than hijack this one any further. FWIW We're pretty sure it will probably include these items:
Code:
  /**
     * DKIM signing domain name.
     * @example 'example.com'
     * @var string
     */
    public $DKIM_domain = '';

/**
     * DKIM private key file path.
     * @var string
     */
    public $DKIM_private = '';

/**
     * DKIM private key string.
     * If set, takes precedence over `$DKIM_private`.
     * @var string
     */
    public $DKIM_private_string = '';

Back