• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Dns record already exists.

tong c

Basic Pleskian
I know this question is raised by a host of netizens. Recently, I have met two surprise problems. Firstly, i want to delete a subdomain, but it appeals " DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table ". However, i truly find the subdomain that i want to delete in the table domain and dns_zone of the psa database is exist. Secondly,I want to add an add_on domains, it appeals"dns record already exists". However, I truly find that i have delete the add_on domain and its related DNS records from the table dns_recs and dns_zone, even the record of the file named_conf . I have attempted many methods , but they don't work.

Last edited:
Did you try to find appropriate KB articles regarding this issues? AFAIR there were something.

Back