• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Do I have the Health Monitor in the "Web Admin Edition"?

+1
I need this too, I just installed Plesk Web Admin version 12.5 and I cannot see health monitor even thou it shows as installed under updates and components.

I cannot seem to switch to power user mode, under "Tools and Settings > Interface management" I just see a "power user" title, no way to switch interface.
Any tips ?

Same here. Why let me install the Health Monitor, when I can't actually manage it?
I definitely appreciate the recent visual uplift, but this bug has apparently been known for about 2 years and its resolution is still on hold? :/

Yes, Health Monitor is not accessible from Power User mode. We have corresponding request PPP-8832 regarding this issue.

Yes, I hope it will be fixed ultimately.

2 years later more like going on 3 years and still no fix for getting the GUI for Server Health Monitor in Plesk "Web Admin Edition" ... how long will it take ?

my setup
  • Plesk Web Admin Edition
  • Plesk version: 12.5.30 Update #52

looking for a dev to post !

i opened a vote for a fix at : https://plesk.uservoice.com/forums/...x-the-health-monitor-in-the-web-admin-edition

Last edited:
Any idea when this bug will be fixed? (it's a bug and not a missing feature, if I've read correctly).

I love the precision of your answer. ;)

Do you mean one of the next major releases (i.e. Plesk 18, 19, ...) or one of the next patches for e.g. Plesk 12.5?

The bug exists since 2.5 years...

Last edited:
Apparently not. I am desperate as i would really find use of this function. Is there at least any timeframe when we can expect this. Come one several years passed from initial question...

Current resolution is following - https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213951365

Additionally, I can say that completely this issue should be fixed in the one of major Plesk update. Maybe in the scope of the completely renewed monitoring system.
Hi Igor. I have WEB Admin Edition. I can upgrade to Web Pro edition in this project but not in several other projects. Web Admin edition should have this as well. Tell me is upgrade transparent i mean will it not break my current website. Could you point me to an article or something.

Completely renewed monitoring system? Wow seems exciting...

Hi Igor. I have WEB Admin Edition. I can upgrade to Web Pro edition in this project but not in several other projects. Web Admin edition should have this as well. Tell me is upgrade transparent i mean will it not break my current website. Could you point me to an article or something.

Completely renewed monitoring system? Wow seems exciting...
You shouldn't upgrade system. Only license. Edition of Plesk depends only on license type.

In Plesk Onyx 17.5 the HM ist still not available. So I guess it will never be in the Web Admin Edition.

I know this won't help totally but do what i did (Plesk staff suggested me this) or at least consider upgrading Plesk from Admin to Pro. It's just few EUR per month more (less then what you spend on weekend drinks) and that way you are supporting great Plesk software.

I am coming from 20 years of cpanel and whatnot and only recently (can you believe it) i discovered Plesk (boring and annoying youtube advert). I know for Plesk only from other people but only recently i tried it and it blew my mind. I can say without any shadow of doubt this software is bargain. True no brainer. And forum and staff are excellent. Sure room for improvement is there but what you get for small fee is amazing.

Maybe i am just old so this software amaze me but younger people might find it less exciting or something...anyway support Plesk - it's fantastic hehe

Paying a few Euros per month more for just a missing GUI (which is declared as a bug) is a little bit too much, in my opinion. The Health Monitor is active and configurable and I receive mails. So it's really only the visual output of the statistics which is missing.

Paying a few Euros per month more for just a missing GUI (which is declared as a bug) is a little bit too much, in my opinion. The Health Monitor is active and configurable and I receive mails. So it's really only the visual output of the statistics which is missing.

Sorry this is very misleading and unfair from you. You don't pay few EUR more for a missing GUI. Pro addition is so much more then just missing GUI. You forgot to mention addons and numerous services which are not available in Admin edition. Yeah you can say "i don't need these" and that's fine but make it clear then. Plus my advice is to try Pro edition and see for yourself. I was running Admin and when i jumped to Pro i actually started to rent and provide web hosting services to my partners. And they are far more satisfied now. All in the house.

I wouldn't even think of it but then i did and "few eur more" paid and grow itself to having more hundreds of EUR each month.

To each his own.

Back