• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Do you "extend" your PSA installation

say, Pumpkin,

did you just do a search on my latest threads? 3 replies to threads I was the last poster in :p

Pure coincidence I do not look at that :) maybe we have the same interest :)

heh - alright :)

say, what is 4PSA VIP? I think I missed it in the product listing

https://www.4psa.com/store/products.php?id=3 at the bottom :)

Includes 4PSA Notifications, 4PSA Client Backup, 4PSA Clean Server, 4PSA Spam Guardian, 4PSA Total Domains, 4PSA Total Backup, 4PSA Server Assistant, 4PSA Integrator and 4PSA Advanced Statistics. Compatible with Plesk 7.x Reloaded, Plesk 7 and Plesk 6. Free installation service.

ah a bundle. now I see.

I was looking at individual products :)

Yeah, sorry I did not mention that :) 4PSA works great for me and my customers. Although I see some features in 7.5.4. that are going to be dubble now with 4PSA. I wonder what they are going to do about that :(

my guess is that they will have to update their packages to sport even more functions, otherwise no one will see a need to buy them :)

I hope so :) that's what I mean, the Server Assistant is now included in 7.5.4 as Server Monitor :(

Originally posted by PixyPumpkin
I hope so :) that's what I mean, the Server Assistant is now included in 7.5.4 as Server Monitor :(

Plesk also already contains AntiSpam and AntiVirus. Yet, I still like CleanServer and SpamGuardian better. Don't ask me why, but it just feels better :)

The WatchDog can not compete with Server Assistant, as Server Assistant does much more. WatchDog checks if the service is running, Server Assistant checks if the service is working, it monitors other server parameters and so on. In the release 2.0 which is due in September there will be new unique features like Service Statefull checking, Early Hacking Detection, Bandwidth Usage alerts and so on.

Interrested in all kinds of mods, mostely in ARTs RPMs, but SuSE is not the distribution which is supported by many people... ART has RPMs for RH, could not find any for SuSE :(

Is in not in the list, a few people mentioned here, there is also Power Toys and in 2 weeks a new release Search Engine Optimization Tools for PLESK. See more on www.pleskaddons.com

the release 2.0 which is due in September there will be new unique features like Service Statefull checking, Early Hacking Detection, Bandwidth Usage alerts and so on.
It's october now, any news? ;)

Back