• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Do you want send your clients monthly reports about their website?

Tomek

Regular Pleskian
For example, report could include:

- Page speed optimization (Data from the Google PageSpeed Insights extension)

- SEO optimization (Data from the SEO Toolkit extension)

- Website Security (data from Wordpress Toolkit, Sucuri Security Scanner, Advisor and Revisium)

- Information about updated plugins and themes (data from Wordpress Toolkit)

If so, please vote:
Create Reports for Clients

I can follow why you would like to give professional reports to Users therefore I voted :) but you also know most of them doesn't care about there websites occurs
and on the other hand, first the plesk extension like pagespeed should fully work

just my 2 cent

Thanks Brujo :)

You touched a very interesting topic.

I think it all depends on the type of customers.

If your clients are webmasters, designers, agencies and other web professionals, then access to extensions as pagespeed is good enough.

But if your clients are people who do not know what Wordpress is? They practically do not log in to the hosting panel.

They do not see that:
  • You secured their Wordpress for them
  • You update their Wordpress, plugins and themes for them
  • You speed up their Wordpress for them
  • You optimize Wordpress for SEO for them
They think you offer the same services as 5$ hosting.

Even if services such as SEO and Website Speed Up are extra paid. If the client does not log in to the panel, he does not see how good work you do for him.

If he receives reports, he will know what he is paying for.

And from a other hand. If the client gets a report and will be exactly knows what is to do on his website, you can do upsell and provide him additional services.

Last edited:
Back