• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Richard Markink

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am trying to add a domain by making use of the plesk xml api. I am running plesk 12.5.30.

When i use the php script that i found on the plesk github to execure a request on the same server as where the request is send to i get the following error in plesk:

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: Empty content was provided for config file /var/www/vhosts/system/test.bhvaed.nl/conf/httpd.conf file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 47 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files.

i used the following request:
Code:
<packet version="1.6.7.0">
<site>
<add>
   <gen_setup>
        <name>test.bhvaed.nl</name>
        <webspace-id>1</webspace-id>
   </gen_setup>
   <hosting>
        <vrt_hst>
            <property>
                <name>www_root</name>
                <value>/elearning.coursenet.nl</value>
            </property>
        </vrt_hst>
   </hosting>
</add>
</site>
</packet>

it will result in a 503 error on the page i run this script.
When i run the same script on a other server of with curl tool there is no problem at all.

What can cause this problem ?

Back