1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Does Plesk backup do this...

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by andyase, Jul 29, 2008.

1. andyase

andyase Guest

I have Plesk 8.4/Linux.
    I am creating domain backups daily, do these backups backup the whole domain including Mysql databases...

Kind regards

2. andyase

andyase Guest

Anyone?

Thanks

3. bskrakes

bskrakes Basic Pleskian

23%
    Plesk Backup -- Option/Command "all"

Hi there,

Yes it does, from my knowledge if you do the FULL BACKUP all client/domain settings will be saved. Right now I do a full backup every night, I have tried only a couple of times but when you restore from the FULL BACKUP it seems to restore everything. The only issue I have experienced is when I setup a new system and import the backup settings I have to re-setup MAIL MAN.

So to answer your question, yes I believe the FULL BACKUP option backs up everything. See this link

Command --> all
    Arguments and Syntax --> backup file name
    Description --> Backs up all data related to your installation of Plesk and saves them into file under

Thanks,