• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Does Plesk backup do this...

A

andyase

Guest
I have Plesk 8.4/Linux.
I am creating domain backups daily, do these backups backup the whole domain including Mysql databases...

Kind regards
 
Plesk Backup -- Option/Command "all"

Hi there,

Yes it does, from my knowledge if you do the FULL BACKUP all client/domain settings will be saved. Right now I do a full backup every night, I have tried only a couple of times but when you restore from the FULL BACKUP it seems to restore everything. The only issue I have experienced is when I setup a new system and import the backup settings I have to re-setup MAIL MAN.

So to answer your question, yes I believe the FULL BACKUP option backs up everything. See this link

Command --> all
Arguments and Syntax --> backup file name
Description --> Backs up all data related to your installation of Plesk and saves them into file under

Thanks,
 
Back
Top