1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Domain expired in Plesk but domain is not expired

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by eger, Mar 30, 2006.

1. eger

eger Guest

I am having a problem with one account. The domain appears to be 'expired' in Pleask. I have gone to Domains, then to the Domain SUmmary Report, then found the domain in questions and went to it's main page. I then click on limits and see a Validity period set.

I am trying to change this to unlimited or a future date. But anything I set brings back this error:

Code:
    Validity period: requested - 15 Dec 2006, maximum available - 15 Mar 2006

requested - unlimited, maximum available
    How can I get this customer back online? Am I doing something wrong? Missing a step?

2. eger

eger Guest

OK, after checking my support tickets it looks liek this is a server wide issue!!! 50% of the domains on this server suddenly stopped working and I can't enable them or change the Validity period. Help!

3. eger

eger Guest

Arghh. Got it figured out. Had to change the Domain templates, then Client templates, then set the client Validity, then enable the client, then set the domain validity, then enable the domain....