• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain expired in Plesk but domain is not expired

E

eger

I am having a problem with one account. The domain appears to be 'expired' in Pleask. I have gone to Domains, then to the Domain SUmmary Report, then found the domain in questions and went to it's main page. I then click on limits and see a Validity period set.

I am trying to change this to unlimited or a future date. But anything I set brings back this error:

Code:
Validity period: requested - 15 Dec 2006, maximum available - 15 Mar 2006

requested - unlimited, maximum available

How can I get this customer back online? Am I doing something wrong? Missing a step?

OK, after checking my support tickets it looks liek this is a server wide issue!!! 50% of the domains on this server suddenly stopped working and I can't enable them or change the Validity period. Help!

Arghh. Got it figured out. Had to change the Domain templates, then Client templates, then set the client Validity, then enable the client, then set the domain validity, then enable the domain....

Back