• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Domain is not available. Probably a DNS error?

Techtoox

New Pleskian
I created a domain in Plesk and the domain is now not available.
This is a 3rd lvl domain "pleskstm.he-webpack.de".

Do I have to make a DNS setting here at my host so that the domain can be called? I have already installed Wodpress on the domain via plesk. But im not sure how to configure it now. This is my first time i work with plesk.

product: Plesk Obsidian 18.0

many thanks!

As far as I see domain pleskstm.he-webpack.de is available how:

Diese Webpräsenz befindet sich noch im Aufbau.
Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt noch einmal.
This site is currently under construction.
Please try again later.

yes, now i can see this message. But i dont have access to it. With "wp-admin" i cant see the login page from wordpress. Thats my problem.

The Domain ist hosted on the same hostingpartner as plesk. I have created the domain in the plesk admin panel "+ add domain" in german "+ Domain hinzufügen".
Maybe i dont understand the functions from plesk....

best regards ;-)

I have already installed Wodpress on the domain via plesk. But im not sure how to configure it now. This is my first time i work with plesk.
If you have wordpress installed via plesk, just go to your Plesk Panel > your Domain > Wordpress > Login
1583572739203.png

Okay so I have now deleted my 3rd lvl domains again. I will register it again later.

My goal would be to build a staging environment. But somehow it doesn't work the way I thought it would.

I'm adding a domain that I already own / Websites & Domains> add a domain
Then the domain is in the overview and I could install Wordpress. But I am currently trying to migrate the data with the plugin -> "Website import". Here I enter my FTP data and my database data. The data is also being copied from my other database (from my hoster www.hosteurope.de) and FTP folder to Plesk. Can I then delete the FTP folder and the database from my hosting provider? Or is it still somehow linked?

And do I have to adjust the DNS settings in Plesk so that the website can be accessed?
When I go to the DNS settings in Plesk for the domain I added, a lot of DNS entries have already been created here. They were created automatically. Do I have to adjust DNS settings here so that the page can be called up or how does it work? Otherwise I could add any domain I don't own?

Back