• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Domain Keys (DKIM), Subscriptions & Service Plans

Matt Seligman

New Pleskian
Hey Plesk Community,

I've run into something I'm not too certain about regarding Subscriptions, Service Plans and Domain Keys.

Currently I've setup my hosting for multiple customers which all have Subscriptions associated with a Service plan.

Since the one customers Subscription defines all the hosting usage, and limits I've allowed them to have multiple domains if they stay within their Service Plan.

When attempting to enable Domain Keys (DKIM) I was alerted that only the Primary Subscription domain can use the Domain Keys which means I would have to make Subscriptions for every domain they've made which would not work properly with the Service Plans already setup.

Question #1: Is there a way to setup Domain Keys for all the domains within one subscription?
If so how would I accomplish this?

Question #2: Is there a migration tool within Plesk to migrate data to a new subscription without downtime?
If so where would this be located?

I appreciate anyone's input and look forward to hearing ideas regarding to how I can hopefully setup the DKIM for the multiple domains within their single subscription.

Question #1: Is there a way to setup Domain Keys for all the domains within one subscription?
If so how would I accomplish this?
Try to use something like:

# for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select name from domains"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription_settings -u $i -sign_outgoing_mail true; done

Back