• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain problem?

E

Eric Hout

Hi,

When creating a new domain, the following error is thrown on screen.
What's going on and does anyone know how to fix this?

it's Plesk 9.2.1 and really have nothing but trouble with it

here comes:
ERROR: PleskFatalException

Unable to load object of type Notification with id=2: Notification: unable to select: no such row in the table

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: common_func.php3:3126
objectMakerEx(string 'Notification', integer '2')
1: NotificationManager.php:59
NotificationManager->addNotification(integer '2', array)
2: notifications.php:54
notificationsEventListener->handleEvent(string 'domain', integer '4', string 'domain_create', array, array)
3: :
call_user_func_array(array, array)
4: InterfacesManager.php:112
InterfacesManager::callImpls(string 'EventListener', string 'handleEvent', array)
5: class.ActionLog.php:799
ActionLog->callEventListeners()
6: class.ActionLog.php:680
ActionLog->submit()
7: class.PhDomain.php:624
PhDomain->update()
8: class.BsDomain.php:347
BsDomain->update()
9: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:266
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem_create(string 'POST')
10: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:59
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
11: UIPointer.php:596
UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
12: plesk.php:38

Is this an upgrade to plesk 9.2.1? If so, did you use the plesk interface to upgrade or the ssh autoinstaller. If you use the ssh auto installer, be sure to selecy the php5 enhancements, possibly this was not included in an upgrade.

Well, sort of... both :-D
First tried an upgrade from the latest 8 version to 9, but since this went so incredibly wrng, I removed everything (darn dependencies :-( ) en reïnstalled from scratch version 9.2.1 . This took me some time but after manually changing things, the installer finally spoke the word "succeeded". However, things still seems to have gone strange since I manually had to alter locale settings in mysql for example. Plesk refused to start without it.

Now things seem up and running, but I cannot add a domain as you see. This produces the aforementioned message.

BTW, the message appears after having created a domain and pushing the update button to save the stuff.

Back