• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain Registrar & Payment Gateway | C&B Mgr

rasolis

New Pleskian
Scenario:

a) New Plesk 11 on MediaTemple (dv). Yesterday activated the Customer & Business Mgr. I was browsing around the Payment Gateways, reviewing the different selections. I selected the "Demo" gateway to see what it would do and later removed it.

b) Then I browsed the Domain Registrar section and later applied for OpenSRS. I don't recall selecting anything inside that section.

Something must have broke because, when I click on Payment Gateway, I no longer see the choices of Payment Gateways. The only option is "Add New Payment Gateway". When I do the "loading" circle runs indefinitely.

And now when I click on Domain Registrar, it is stuck in loading too, and then this error message pops up:

"'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' at /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Database/PdoConnection.php:166
Unfortunately a crash report cannot be created due to error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
Fatal error occured while destroying the session object: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away"

I can do everything else but the Payment Gateway and Domain Registrar.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Oh and Happy New Year.

Anthony

Back