• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Domain Registrar & Payment Gateway | C&B Mgr

rasolis

New Pleskian
Scenario:

a) New Plesk 11 on MediaTemple (dv). Yesterday activated the Customer & Business Mgr. I was browsing around the Payment Gateways, reviewing the different selections. I selected the "Demo" gateway to see what it would do and later removed it.

b) Then I browsed the Domain Registrar section and later applied for OpenSRS. I don't recall selecting anything inside that section.

Something must have broke because, when I click on Payment Gateway, I no longer see the choices of Payment Gateways. The only option is "Add New Payment Gateway". When I do the "loading" circle runs indefinitely.

And now when I click on Domain Registrar, it is stuck in loading too, and then this error message pops up:

"'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' at /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Database/PdoConnection.php:166
Unfortunately a crash report cannot be created due to error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
Fatal error occured while destroying the session object: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away"

I can do everything else but the Payment Gateway and Domain Registrar.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Oh and Happy New Year.

Anthony

Back