• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain User Account login problems

H

HerrGray

Hi,

I have a VPS server running Plesk 7.5.3 and have set up a Domain user account (user login is allowed)
Though when I go to login I cannot... I am using the domain name and the password to login.... mail accounts are inaccessable aswell... no errors ,just sends me back to the login page...

any help would be apperciated....

Thanks,

Gray

Problem Solved

Hi,

The problem is not the server or the software but my browser. I am using AOL and for some reasons it is not loading the pages. I have downloaded mozzila and I can now login.

The Aol browser was set up to allow cookies, java is installed.... not shure what is going wrong there... (IE was not working either)

Hope this helps someone...

Thanks,

Gray

Yeah, Its more likely a cookie issue with the web browser!

I especially find this the case with Horde in particular, and the version of IE before Service Pack 2. There was a small fix included in SP2 that addressed the cookie handling issue with IE and was fix with a new version in SP2.

I say this, because it maybe related if your an IE user. And don't have an up-to-date version of windows.

Back