• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domains not listing on Hosting Services > Domains

J

JamesKn

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU X3440 @ 2.53GHz
Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_CentOS 5
Linux 2.6.18-308.4.1.el5

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

No domains are listed in the 'Hosting Services > Domains' page (/admin/domain/list?context=domains).

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Clicked on the Domains link to view domains. Also have tried logging out and back in. Still no domains.

ACTUAL RESULT

No domains listed on this page. Instead, the following message is display.

"This is where you view information on all domain names registered in the system. You can also view a subscription or a webspace that contains a certain domain in Control Panel. To add a domain for a new customer, create a customer account first. To add a domain for hosting your own website, create your own subscription first."

There are domains registered in the system and previously did show.

EXPECTED RESULT

Domains page would display domains listed in the system.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

This problem occurred from a fresh install. Domains had been listing fine. I am unsure what actions occurred between when the domains listed properly and when they did not. I had been experimenting with setting up domains under resellers, customers, and 'my webspaces.' Some domains were re-setup several times. The domains page appeared to list fine until my final setup, where-in now all domains that were previously under resellers, webspaces, or test customer accounts were reassigned to their intended customer accounts.

Looking forward to getting this helpful page fixed. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back