• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Don't show upgrade the latest version 17.8

Trung Ma

New Pleskian
Hello All,

I have a lot of server Plesks but only one server don't show the new version 17.8 to upgrade it. Can you please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks & Regards,
Trung Ma

Attachments

• plesk_upgrade.png
    plesk_upgrade.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
  • plesk_upgrade_2.PNG
    plesk_upgrade_2.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
I had a similar problem with my Ubuntu server. The solution was to log on via SSH:
Code:
sudo apt-get autoclean

Maybe you have set the upgrade policy to "late adopter"? In that case the upgrade will not yet appear.

Perhaps you are using the mirror of the official repository that your service provider configured and this mirror has not been updated yet?

I meant Plesk repo mirror but not Debian. Check it here:

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 17.32.48.png

What if you run installer in CLI with the following option:

# plesk installer --all-version

?

As far as I see in your screenshot, you have Debian 7.11. Yes, Debian 7 is listed in supported OSes here Software Requirements for Plesk
But actually, it is not supported. This is a bug in Software Requirements and I will forward the corresponding request to the responsible person for fixing this bug.
So, this is the reason for this initial issue.

Hi All, I found the problem. new Plesk version don't support Debian 7. So i need to upgrade my OS to Debian 8 or 9 first.
"* - Debian 7 is supported in Plesk Onyx 17.0 and Plesk Onyx 17.5, but is not supported in Plesk Onyx 17.8 and later."

Back