• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to install extensions to a customer in the dashboard?

jlocana

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.58 Update #2, last updated on Jan 26, 2024 09:03 PM
Hello Everyone:

I don't see anywhere how to install an extensions to a customer in the dashboard for users account?. Please can you let me know how to?

Thanks☺

Jose

Extensions cannot be installed for individual customers, but only for the server. To install an extension, please login as "admin", then go to the "Extensions" menu. Some extensions such as SiteJet Builder can be enabled or disabled in a service plan, so that for individual subscriptions their availability can be controlled. Most extensions cannot be individually enabled or disabled.

Thank you Peter. I think that i need to change server. I am doing a lot of heavy programming and have a software with license. With the Plesk Migrator move software already installed?

Thanks Peter!!. The Plesk system updates include Linux security updates. I am asking because when i get into the root server it telling me that i have 9 security uodate. I have to do this manually?

Thanks

Jose

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-12 134731.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 134731.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
This seems to be a different question. Could you please create a separate threads in the "Open Topics" section for it?

Back