• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Dropped by Plesk Panel

leiloar

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOs 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Versão 18.0.47
Good afternoon people.

I have noticed that every time I go to connect to the PLESK panel it drops me to the login screen.

This started happening today.

Has anyone had this problem or have any idea why?

Could you describe your issue in more detail?

Are you able to login to Plesk for example? And are you logged out after a while? Or directly after loggin in?

This is probably caused by an IP address change during the session. Please try to login from a stable connection (e.g. your phone through a cell, not through you wifi), then go to Tools & Settings > Sessions Management and check "Allow IP address changes during a single session", then click "OK".

Could you describe your issue in more detail?

Are you able to login to Plesk for example? And are you logged out after a while? Or directly after loggin in?
I can log into Plesk.
Soon after I am removed and I can not log in anymore.

This is probably caused by an IP address change during the session. Please try to login from a stable connection (e.g. your phone through a cell, not through you wifi), then go to Tools & Settings > Sessions Management and check "Allow IP address changes during a single session", then click "OK".
It seems to me that it was resolved, continue testing for a few days to be sure!

Thank you for your help.

Back