• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue dynamic view

Inma

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian
Plesk version and microupdate number
In the dynamic view I don't see the sitevilder... where is it hidden?

1699534853430.png

1699534655565.png

Attachments

• 1699534630878.png
    1699534630878.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 1
Hello

but that is not the sitebilder, My client has the paid sitebilder

and when you go to edit the wbe and so on you need the sitebilder.

if you click on the new editor it makes you the web again and you do not get the sitebilder one

Sitejet Builde , I don't see it in applications but in the banner and as I said it is a different and free application.

The sitebilder is paid in the license.. and it is another editor.

I cannot find "sitebilder" (or "sitebuilder") as an extension. Could you please be precise which extension you mean?

In the screenshots I have put it, it is called,.

presence builder..

That is not seen in the new form... and the websites that use that, in addition to payment with the Plesk license. This disappears... right?

If I change to the new view the presence builder does not appear anywhere.

Thanksssss

1701166672792.png

If the Web Application Firewall (ModSecurity) is enabled in Tools & Settings, to my knowledge it should also be available in subscriptions.

In the current Plesk versions, no panel.ini setting is required for Sitejet to be available.

- Is the Sitejet Builder extension installed in "Extensions"?
- Is it enabled in the serviced plan that the subscription uses ("Permissions" tab, "Access to Sitejet Builder" checkbox)?

when restarting the server, what I put in panel.ini.. has been applied with

[dynamicList]
enableFeatures = sitebuilder, sitecopy, webusers, sitejetbuilder

Already the sitejet is seen in both ways

Thanks

Back