• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

E: Broken Package after making all choice - SiteBuilder fresh install

J

jdecam

Dear,

We try to install SiteBuilder on our new server with Fresh install of Plesk 8.6.0 and we get this error after the last step before install form the autoinstaller:

Checking whether the package dependencies are resolved.
E: Broken packages

We execute the auto-installer in the root folder.

Also a folder named Parallels as been created in the root folder.

Thanks for your help!

No Answer? It seem that a package is broken in this autinstaller is it the case or not?

Thanks,

This is no quite informative message and it is hard to say exactly what could be the reason of failure. Could you provide more autoinstaller output? Or better attach /tmp/autoinstaller3.log file to your message, so I could check it.

Here is my log file, sorry for the basic explanation but it's hard to explain a little bit ;)

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.zip
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
So I have successfully installed sitebuilder with tarball process but I don't see nothing in my plesk.... How I access my installed sitebuilder?

As I can see from the log file you sent, for some reasons Sitebuilder was not installed because of the following message:

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
sitebuilder-core: Depends: php5sb (>= 5.2.1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: php5sb (< 5.3.0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: php5-ioncube-php52 (>= 3.3) but it is not going to be installed

Probably something wrong with repository which is used for apt-get or something...Anyway, as I understand you was able to install product manually. After installation initial configuration should be done. Refer to installation guide: http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/4.5.0/doc/install/en_US/html/index.htm -> Configuring Plesk Sitebuilder after Installation.
After Sitebuilder is configured properly you could integrate it with Parallels Plesk in Parallels Plesk admin CP -> Server -> Sitebuilder management section. You can also do it manually with help of the following article: http://kb.odin.com/en/3595
Hope this helps.

Back