• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

T2121

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
We're looking for a way to filter incoming and outgoing spam e-mails.
I've looked at the following extensions and am curious which one would be recommended the most.

Important to us (priority high to low):

1. Outgoing filtering --> zero tolerance blocking to maintain an excellent reputation, sending notifications to admin.
2. Incoming filtering --> self learning spam filter with fine tuning options.

Options we're considering:
Plesk Email Security
Kaspersky Antivirus for Servers
Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers
Premium Antivirus for Servers
External mail relay (no particular spamfilter in mind, options are welcome)

Be sure to search on the forum for older topics. This is a questions that gets asked regularly. I just wanted to point that three of the options you've listed aren't spam filters, but only anti-virus scanners.
Options we're considering:
Kaspersky Antivirus for Servers
Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers
Premium Antivirus for Servers

To add to your list of spam filter you might want to consider:

Thanks for that Kasper! I appreciate it. I did search the forums but couldn't find a decent comparison between all these products.

Back