• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

E-Shop Internal Sitebuilder error

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have one site with this problem in a E-shop page:

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Base/GUI.php; Line: 102
Message: PHP Warning : DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: PCDATA invalid Char value 12 in Entity, line: 2; Code: 2

How can I remove the bad data that's causing this error?
I have looked at some files in the site's directory in the SBROOT/htdocs/sites/xx/xxxxxx directory, and in the sitebuilder3 MySQL database, but I could not find where the E-shop data is recorded.

Thank you.
Alexandre

Actually, all modules data is stored on publication side (if site was published) in data/storage/sb_modules.php file. This is sqlite database and all data stored in SQLite format. Which Sitebuilder version do you use exactly? Try to make an upgrade to latest one 4.5 and check this situation one more time.
Upgrade instructions you can find in manuals here: http://www.parallels.com/en/sitebuilder/docs -> Installation guide

I have got the same error:

============================

This is an automatically generated message about problem with Sitebuilder.

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Base/GUI.php
Line: 101
Message: PHP Warning : DOMDocument::loadXML() [<a href='function.DOMDocument-loadXML'>function.DOMDocument-loadXML</a>]: PCDATA invalid Char value 26 in Entity, line: 5
Code: 2

Request URI: /Wizard/Edit/Modules/Eshop?currentPageId=jvuzluex5oa
Request method: GET

Sitebuilder version: 4.5.0
Sitebuilder build: 2009060515

============================

How can I solve this one? Anyone has fixed it?

Back