• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Edit DNS on already created zone?

huglester

New Pleskian
Hello all.
I have searched all over the Plesk9 - but can't find where I can edit DNS for already created domain.

I have attached a picture on admin panel, I am logged in as admin. So I have full permissions...

Thanks !

Attachments

• plesk9.png
    plesk9.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 20
click on "web site" and find the magic drop down ;-)

You are so fast !
thank you so much !
right on time, before my domain got transfered :)

Come here to Lithuania, and I buy you as much beer as you will handle :))

I'll think of creating custom button somewhere in the pannel :) so customers won't spam me :)))

Thank you once again!

cheers,
Jaroslav

ha, man i've been searching for hours. Literally hours on the server and the net to find this stupid bit of information out :D

Thanks for the help now only the small matter of setting my nameservers again

Hi,

I might be going blind but I can´t find a button or link anywhere that says 'web site'...?

Where exactly is that button/link located?

For those like myself who need direct instructions:

- go to the domain admin interface
- look for the column at the top right side that say "Web Site" (Below it, there is typically Edit Site Builder, Web Hosting Settings, Subdomains....etc)
- click on the little tiny arrow next to the word "Web Site"
- This should reveal the magical Edit DNS Settings !!!

Back